But an atmosphere
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
They are not exactly the restore your faith in humanity kind of pictures per a couple of requests, but they did put a smile on my face as I thought of them when I was running a tough part of the trail this morning. I looked up, and a lone hiker was walking down, she saw me smile and her frown changed. So now I remind myself everyday to make sure I have a smile on my face.
Kim Jung Gi
Ink Parlor Project